Need Answers? - Check out our FAQ page.
click here to register
Refunds - For relocation or injury that precludes participation only.
House League: No refunds after registration closes
Travel League: 1/2 returned prior to Nov 1, no refunds after Nov 1
An administrative fee will be deducted from your registration in allcases, if before the closing date due to insurance, website costs, credit card fees, administrative fees, etc..
What age group do I play in?
All programs are based upon your date of birth per calendar year. Check our age matrix...
Who is eligible to play in Amherst Soccer?
Amherst Soccer’s House League is available to anyone within the Williamsville, Amherst, And Sweethome School Districts. You do not have to attend one of the schools, but must be a taxpayer. For Camps and Travel Soccer there is no limitation on residency.
- Soccer Shots (age 3-4) -5 Six-week indoor sessions Sept thru May
- 6 and Under (6U) soccer - an introduction to the sport throughout the year (Fall -Indoor -Spring) - a 6 week program
- 7U- 19U Recreational (House league) played for 8 weeks in the Fall and Spring (September - October & May - June) and Indoors (November to January and February to April)
8U- 19U Travel (local)
For camps and the Travel Program, anyone can enroll from any locale.
What programs does Amherst Soccer offer?
- Travel League soccer for those desiring a higher level of competition – September – August
- Winter Indoor House League (2 sessions) – November - March
- TOPSoccer for children with disabilities (age 5-20) 14 weeks beginning in November
- Various camps and clinics for both players and coaches throughout the year
- Goalkeeper training for Travel Players
- Coaching Clinics for Parent coaches
- click here for our Programs page
I registered for 6U, what next?
Just show up prepared to play at the scheduled location, day and time with a ball, water bottle and shin guards on under socks.
House League soccer is for recreational play, for beginners, those who just want a short season, children looking to play a new sport with friends or make new friends, players who enjoy learning some skills and have a little competition and those who think they may want to progress in the sport.
House League is for players (please refer to the age matrix) who are placed on teams at two-year age groups (8-10-12, 14 Coed and Coed High School) to practice once a week with a parent coach and play an 8-game season.
Every two years, we change our House Uniform
, due to availability from manufacturers. You do not need to buy uniforms for the 6U program or Soccer Shots
- your registration includes a t-shirt .
When and how long are the seasons played?
Where can I get more information on the Travel Program?
- House League is an 8 week program run in the Fall (Sept-Oct), Spring (May-June), and 2 Winter sessions (Nov-Dec;Jan-Mar)
- Travel Soccer starts beginning with tryouts in July. Practice starts indoor in November. Most teams are involved in various indoor leagues from January to April. Teams compete in the Buffalo & Western New York Junior Soccer League from about May through July.
- 6U is always a 6 week session (Sept-Nov-Feb-May)
- Soccer Shots is 6 weeks - 5 separate sessions start in September (see the Soccer Shots link for more info)
- TOPSoccer is 14 weeks (Nov to Feb)
Find info on travel here...
How do I Change My Email Address?
To change your email address for ASA, you need to enter the registration center and your account. We can not change it for you
ASA is always in need of volunteers. We especially need coaches and we will teach you what you need to know.While registering for one of our programs, there is a section to indicate that you are interested in volunteering. You may also email us at email@example.com
Still more Questions?????
Click below to send email relating to the following:
Questions or Suggestions about the Website?
General questions about Amherst Soccer or registration?
Click the link below to find email addresses of Board Members
Questions for one of the members of the Board of Directors?