Need Answers? - Check out our FAQ page.
click here to register
Refunds: for relocation or injury that precludes participation only.
House League - No refunds after registration closes.
Travel League - After registration and before Sept 1 full refund: after September 1 1/2 returned . After October 1, no refunds unless it meets the above criteria
An administrative fee will be deducted from your registration in all cases due to insurance, web site costs, credit card fees, administrative fees, etc.
General questions about Amherst Soccer or registration?
What age group do I play in?
All programs are based upon your date of birth per calendar year. Check the Programs article on the front page
Who is eligible to play in Amherst Soccer?
Amherst Soccer’s House League, 6U and Soccer Shots is available to anyone from any town. For Camps and Travel Soccer there is also no limitation on residency.
- Soccer Shots (age 3-4) -various indoor sessions Sept thru August
- 6 and Under (6U) soccer - an introduction to the sport throughout the year (Fall Outdoor -Indoor Nov- Indoor Feb -Indoor Mar and Spring Outdoor) - a 6 week program
- 7U- 19U Recreational (House league) played for 8 weeks in the Fall and Spring (September - October & May - June) and Indoors (November to January and February to April)
8U- 19U Travel (local) runs from November to August, tryouts in early summer
Camps for ages 6-13 indoor and summer outdoor.
What programs does Amherst Soccer offer?
- Travel League soccer for those desiring a higher level of competition – November – August
- Winter Indoor House League (2- 8 week sessions) – November - March
- TOPSoccer for children with disabilities (age 5-20) 14 weeks beginning in November
- Various camps and clinics for both players and coaches throughout the year
- Goalkeeper training for Travel Players
- Coaching Clinics for Parent coaches
- click here for our Programs page
I registered for 6U, what next?
Just show up prepared to play at the scheduled location, day and time with a ball, water bottle and shin guards on under socks. Read FAQ about 6U for info
House League soccer is for recreational play, for beginners, those who just want a short season, children looking to play a new sport with friends or make new friends, players who enjoy learning some skills and have a little competition and those who think they may want to progress in the sport.
House League is for players (please refer to the age matrix) who are placed on teams at two-year age groups (8-10-12, 14 Coed and Coed High School) to practice once a week with a parent coach and play an 8-game season.
Every two years, we change our House Uniform
, due to availability from manufacturers. You do not need to buy uniforms for the 6U program or Soccer Shots
- your registration includes a t-shirt .
When and how long are the seasons played?
Where can I get more information on the Travel Program?
- House League is an 8 week program run in the Fall (Sept-Oct), Spring (May-June), and 2 Winter sessions (Nov-Dec;Jan-Mar)
- Travel Soccer starts beginning with tryouts in July. Practice starts indoor in November. Most teams are involved in various indoor leagues from January to April. Teams compete in the Buffalo & Western New York Junior Soccer League from about May through July.
- 6U is always a 6 week session (Sept-Nov-Feb-May)
- Soccer Shots is 6 weeks - 5 separate sessions start in September (see the Soccer Shots link for more info)
- TOPSoccer is 14 weeks (Nov to Feb)
Find info on travel here...
How do I Change My Email Address?
To change your email address for ASA, you need to enter the registration center and your account. We can not change it for you
ASA is always in need of volunteers. We especially need coaches and we will teach you what you need to know.While registering for one of our programs, there is a section to indicate that you are interested in volunteering. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Still more Questions?????