HOUSE FALL OUTDOOR -Games will be played on the following Saturday and Sunday dates
- 9/12, 9/20 Sunday, 9/26, 10/3, 10/4 Sunday, 10/10, 10/17, 10/24
8U (2013/14) Boys and Girls at NORTH FRENCH THIS SEASON 1699 North French
10U (2011/12) Boys and Girls at Clearfield Rec Hopkins Road
12U (2009/10) Boys and Girls at Paradise Park 700 Paradise Rd
14U (2007/08) Coed at North French 1
COED HS (2006-2002) will be 9v9 at Paradise Park
TEAM ASSIGNMENTS BY LAST NAME
6U (for birth years 2015-2015 only)
Fall Outdoor at North French straight in off the parking lot on 9/12, 9/20 Sunday, 9/26, 10/3, 10/10, 10/17
NEW PRECAUTIONS AND PROCEDURES FOR PLAY THIS FALL:
What we are doing differently:
- Our Technical Director has developed practice plans to allow for distancing for our teams. We are scheduling locations to keep numbers down, requiring coaches and congregating parents to wear masks and maintain distancing, cleaning equipment, reducing sharing of equipment, teaching the children to distance when not active in the games and following all state and local guidelines and US Soccer recommendations to date. We have had good cooperation and compliance and no issues related to health to date.
- Our goal is to continue to work on health and safety as we move into the fall. We are consulting with the school districts, private facilities and health advisors on how to continue to provide much needed exercise and activity for children
- Games may be staggered to prevent large groups congregating at fields. Smaller rosters may be formed and we are considering some modifications to our game rules and team sizes as a solution. In all instances, we endeavor to not have hundreds at any location at any time. Only 2 spectators per player are allowed. Distancing on the sidelines. Masks when not actively playing, distancings and masks arriving and leaving, etc.
- Please see the attachments Return to Play for more information regarding precautions and changes we will also incorporate into House and 6U
Coaches need to wear masks until further notice. For activities, there can only be two spectators per player. These are State mandated and Town mandated requirements.
Please click on the links,
Thanks so much for your continued support and involvement.
RETURN TO PLAY PLAN
NY STATE GUIDELINES FOR YOUTH SPORTS
PARENT AND PLAYERS FROM COACH CHRIS